Supra-Curricular Approaches to Information Science - Combinative Systems
Lecture III in the Supra-Curricular Approaches to Information Science (SCAIS) lecture series.
The lecture covers, in compressed form, selected fundaments, advanced topics, and skills.
Focus topics, qualifications, and practical skills conveyed by this lecture are (excerpt):
- Combinative fundaments and contributing sciences.
- Ancillary means, computer science, logics, and decision making fundaments.
- Representation and valorisation of knowledge and information.
- Systematical and methodological approaches, content, analysis, and interpretation.
- Consolidation, bibliography tutorial, and colloquium section.
The lecture series fosters an advanced and consistent understanding from integration of essential scientific fundaments and emerging technologies, e.g., mathematical machines, languages, programming paradigms, digitisation, data and information management, algorithms, realisations, artificial "intelligence", automation, and application scenarios.
This lecture conveys further extended content and key skills from the university lecture (Lehrveranstaltung) series Fundamental Aspects of Information Science, Security, and Computing (4 ECTS per lecture) at the Leibniz Universität Hannover. The lecture content is extended for embracing scientific and practical results from present research.
The lecture addresses to participants from all disciplines, spanning natural sciences, humanities, applied sciences, medicine, legal, business, and management disciplines.
Prerequisite for participation in the lecture is the prior attendance in Module I (and ideally, Module II) of the Supra-Curricular Approaches to Information Science lecture series or commensurably comparable qualification.
In case of doubt, please contact the lecturer prior to registration requests.
Expenditure of time scope and efforts for each lecture:
Three days compulsory attendance (6+6+6 hours and breaks), plus time for preparation, consolidation, assessment, and reworking.
The participation for this lecture is limited to a maximum of 8 attendees.
Time frame: 3 days compulsory attendance
Dates: Dec 5, 6, 13, 2019, 14:15 - 18:00
Lecturer: Dr. rer. nat. Claus-Peter Rückemann
!!!!!!!!!!!! In case of any short term changes please also monitor the web page of the respective lecture for further information. !!!!!!!!!!!!
No registration without application! Registration attempts other than prior application by mail cannot be processed.
The lectures in this lecture series require separate applications due to the fact that attendance and active engagement are compulsory.
The learners ...
- have to be aware of the trying character of this lecture series.
- have to decide upon whether or not it is advantageous for their academic careers to become actively engaged in order to gain credit points.
- have to self-evaluate their skills of scientific English.
>>> Information and application <<<